Medical Coding Services
Realizing appropriate payment for services is a challenge for healthcare providers, and it is becoming increasingly difficult. With higher self-pay and compliance increasing exponentially, there is greater opportunity for risk. Medical coding is a key activity that impacts the financial health of your practice. Without specialized expertise, focus, and an infrastructure to support the process, you are only increasing your exposure to risk.
By outsourcing your medical coding services to Martin Knowledge Solutions (MKS HEALTH), you can:
- Optimize your revenue while reducing compliance risk
- Increase cash flow by reducing lag days and improving claims submission
- Reduce your administrative burden and expenses
Martin Knowledge Solutions’ medical coding services help healthcare providers optimize revenue while minimizing compliance risk. Our deep knowledge of revenue cycle best practices, sharp focus on specialties, and advanced workflow management system deliver expert, predictable results.
Our comprehensive coding services are available as part of our full medical billing services offering or as a standalone service for organizations doing their own billing. Our closed-loop process is seamlessly integrated with your billing system to ensure the highest degree of data integrity.
- Professional or Facility Coding
- Specialty-specific Coders dedicated to your account
- AAPC, ACMCS, and AHIMA-certified coders
- Temporary Help or Long-Term Partnership
Whether you need to address a backlog, bridge a temporary staffing issue, or outsource coding on a long-term contract basis, MKS HEALTH can help. We match coders to your operations on a specialty or sub-specialty level so they will can quickly become familiar with your practice and begin to add value quickly.
- Expert, certified coders that are specialty-specific and dedicated to your account
- A comprehensive process that is tailored to each client’s policies and protocols
- Workflow management system that supports the coding process and tracks every record, code and status
- A multi-faceted rules engine that supports compliance and accurate code assignment
- Automated charge entry, which eliminates manual processes and errors
- A process to identify documentation issues and how to avoid them
- An organization that is knowledgeable about all aspects of the revenue cycle and is passionate about customer service