Physical Therapy Billing Services
Proven Physical Therapy billing professionals.
The financial strength of your Physical Therapy practice is directly correlated to timely billing and account reimbursement. We have years of experience providing physical therapy billing services. Hiring a quality billing service is one of the most important decisions you'll ever make regarding the business aspect of your practice. It is crucial that your therapy billing company has the experience necessary to handle the complexities presented by physical therapy billing and modifiers. Why not allow MKS Health to give you the financial peace of mind you deserve. Please visit our homepage to obtain additional information regarding our services, references and other pertinent details regarding our physical therapy billing services.
- Improved collections and Income
- Accelerated payments and reduced stress
- 24/7 accessibility to your patient data and financial information
- Know where your money is -Transparency throughout the revenue cycle
- Full financial and practice management reporting
- The Security and comfort of knowing billing is being handled by professionals & reimbursements and income will go up.
Comprehensive Physical Therapy Billing, Collections & Practice Management
- MKS Health offers comprehensive physical therapy billing services and collections.
- Initial evaluation of your practice and AR is included before we move forward.
- We make it easy to get started and we are serious about getting you paid!
- Our Certified Professional Coders will get you maximum reimbursement.
- Computer system and software designed specifically for Physical Therapists
- Patient input, statements and follow up is included in our service
- Full Electronic claims and AR management is also included
We are large enough to handle multi physician/multi-location practices yet small enough to give the personal attention your account deserves.
Areas of Expertise
In order to bill for physical therapy services, it is necessary to have a clear understanding of how the physical therapy specialty works. This is important, seeing as one procedure could be represented by several CPT codes. Not choosing the correct code - or failing to provide thorough documentation - could lead to lower reimbursements or scrutiny from payers down the line. Therefore, it is important for the billers and coders responsible for carrying out these tasks to have extensive knowledge of physical therapy billing processes and procedures.
- Physical Therapy Billing and Collections
- Aggressive collecting methods with insurance companies
- Maximum reimbursement for your services
- Excellent customer service for you and your patients
- Efficient exchange of information between you & MKS Health
Claims are submitted electronically
- Certified Professional Codes on staff
- Remote Access to all your patients data
- View your patient balances and transaction history
- Detailed reports and the end of the month
- Patient Statements go out minimum of once a month
- Payer relations
- Patient relations
- Client reporting
- Fee analysis
- Managed-care contracts
Your Physical Therapy Billing Company
A Physical Therapy billing company should increase your reimbursements. In fact, a therapy billing service should be more efficient and effective at therapy billing than your own office. A Physical Therapy billing company should let you and your personnel focus on practicing therapy. Whether you have private or faculty practice or you are a physical therapist or a specialty practice like Occupational Therapy, your therapy billing service can make your practice more profitable.
According to industry experts a claims adjustment rate of between 20% and 35% is considered good and acceptable. At MKS Health our account executives have an average of eight years in therapy billing. Their knowledge, ability, and dedicated follow-up is why at MKS Health our adjustment rate is consistently lower, as low as 12% with Medicare. At MKS Health we achieve A/R rates for our practices that are higher than the industry average. Simply put, you and your practice will get a higher average return per processed claim.
MKS Health Billing Services is more than a claims processing center because we offer multiple benefits and billing services. Our state-of-the-art billing system daily generates your claims, which are accurately coded and electronically submitted. Once your superbills are processed, payment can be received in as little as ten days, not three months.
A Physical Therapy Billing Company Should Help Reduce Your Expenses
Our clients reduce their office expenses by using our services and software. All you need is a PC and access to the Internet. Our practice management software is all-inclusive, even over the internet and is part of our standard service. There are no costly software updates or support fees. There are no hidden costs or additional charges.
Preferred Health Resources is unique in the field of medical billing. We offer a complete business solution to your medical billing and practice management needs, and we do it all for one fee. All the medical billing services and benefits you receive are included, even your overnight mail for shipping your demographics.
Our fee is below the national average. Our goal is simply to provide the highest return on your claims, without sacrificing service or patient support, at a competitive price.